Wake Up Wednesdays #30

Welcome back to Wake Up Wednesdays, where you are the star.

I am just loving all of the bright spring colors at last week’s party, and even though we will be traveling for Easter, there are SO many crafts ideas that I am just dying to try. You all have some serious talent. I’m sure that this week’s party will be no different.

Please make sure that you are following us on all our social media outlets so that when we share your great work you can see it!

Kitchen Meets Girl | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
The Tasty Fork | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Wine and Glue | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Heather’s French Press | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

We’re also pinning to our Wake Up Wednesdays Pinterest board so make sure you’re following along.

On to the features:

I’m headed to the beach for Easter, and my skin needs some help. That’s why I cannot wait to try these Oatmeal Exfoliating Bars.

This burlap bag makes such a cute alternative to a traditional Easter basket don’t you think?

These bunny macarons are beyond cute

It doesn’t much springier {is that a word} than asparagus

Easter brunch would not be complete without a braided pastry

We’re headed South for spring break, and key lime anything is a must. This mousse will be happening.

If you were featured, don’t forget a button

Wake Up Wednesdays

Wake Up Wednesdays Features

now…let’s get this party started

link party info

1. Artichoke & Red Bean Dip with Bread Crisps says

[…] It Tuesday Time To SparkleWhimsy WednesdayWonderfully Creative WednesdayWednesday WhatsitsWake Up Wednesday Eat. Create. Party! […]

2. Robyn @ simply fresh dinners says

Thanks so much for the party, Ladies. Love the features! Why can’t I fry an egg so perfectly as that? Mine always turn out so messy. Someone needs to do a tutorial on it, lol.

3. Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama says

Thank you so much for hosting, Meghan! :) Have a fabulous week! I am checking out those Oatmeal Exfoliating Bars now- got to get my skin summer ready! ;)
    Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama recently posted…Strawberry-Pineapple SansgriaMy Profile

4. Renee@ Two in the Kitchen says

Thank you for hosting the link party! :)
    Renee@ Two in the Kitchen recently posted…Banana Cream Pudding Parfaits and GiveawayMy Profile

5. Wendy @ www.mamasblogcentral.com says

Thanks for hosting :) Have a great day!

6. Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats says

Thanks so much for the party ladies, hope you girls have a great rest of the week!
    Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats recently posted…Apple Ginger Crisp SmoothieMy Profile

7. Raven @ True Blue Baking says

Thanks for the party Meghan and have a great week!

Raven J. True Blue Baking
    Raven @ True Blue Baking recently posted…~Spiced Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting~My Profile