Wake Up Wednesdays #29

It’s time for Wake Up Wednesdays! We can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on this week!

graphic_wuw_700
Spring has officially arrived and I couldn’t be happier! There is something exciting about seeing little pops of green grass, pastel jackets and fresher produce at the market. None of those things have arrived in my city but it’s the end of March… warmer weather has to be here any day now, right??! Lisa put together an awesome round up from last week’s party – 25 Spring Desserts!

25 Spring Desserts | www.wineandglue.com | Delicious desserts to put you in the Spring mood!

In the meantime, I’m living through all of you. My free time has been deeply invested into buying our first home, so I’ve been paying extra close attention to Wake Up Wednesdays links for meal ideas. All of you are so creative and bring some very delicious looking recipes every week. If we don’t find a home by the end of May, can I come live with you? (I’ll do your dishes!! :) )

Please make sure that you are following us on all our social media outlets so that when we share your great work you can see it!

Kitchen Meets Girl | Facebook Twitter Pinterest
The Tasty Fork | Facebook Twitter Pinterest
Wine and Glue | Facebook Twitter Pinterest
Heather’s French Press | Facebook Twitter Pinterest

We’re also pinning to our Wake Up Wednesdays Pinterest board so make sure you’re following along.

On to our features! Here are some of my favorites.

It’s not my birthday for a few months but I totally want this Happy Birthday Cake Batter French Toast every morning.

I’m obsessed with all things salsa. Pineapple Avocado Fruit Salsa is no exception.

Pineapple Avocado Fruit Salsa

Spring time means summer is around the corner. I need this round up of the 10 best treadmill work outs to get me back in the gym.

Key Lime Gooey Bars is what I would eat after that treadmill work out… b/c I earned something so delicious.

These Key Lime Gooey Bars are sure to become your new favorite! | MomOnTimeout.com

Passion Tea Lemonade is my favorite drink at Starbucks…and now I can turn it into a cocktail??!! Make it a double.

Passion Tea Lemonade Cocktail cookingwithcurls.com

Easy Vegetable Pot Pie will make any busy night a little bit easier. It’s made with pantry staples and will be on the table in an hour.

Easy Vegetable Pot Pie | www.momstestkitchen.com | #piday

If you were featured or love this party, grab a button!

Wake Up Wednesdays
Wake Up Wednesdays Features

Are you ready to party??!!

link party info

1. “Light” Carrot and Raisin Breakfast Muffins says

[…] WednesdayWonderful Food WednesdayWednesday WhatsitsWake Up WednesdayFour Seasons Blog […]

2. Julie @ This Gal Cooks says

Thank youuuuu so much for hosting, Meghan! Hope you have a lovely weekend. :)
    Julie @ This Gal Cooks recently posted…Easy Vegetarian Taco BowlMy Profile

3. Carole @The Sweet Chick says

Thanks for including my Lemon Meringue Rice Krispie Treats!
    Carole @The Sweet Chick recently posted…Maple Carrot Oatmeal CookiesMy Profile

4. Renee@ Two in the Kitchen says

Thank you for hosting the link party! :)
    Renee@ Two in the Kitchen recently posted…Blueberry Lemon Bundt CakeMy Profile

5. Jaime @ Mom's Test Kitchen says

Thanks so much for the feature Meghan!!
    Jaime @ Mom’s Test Kitchen recently posted…Wonderfully Creative Wednesdays #13My Profile

6. Coconut Chicken with Pineapple Fried Rice says

[…] Linked to: Wake Up Wednesdays […]

7. Oriental Lemon Chicken says

[…] Linked to: Weekend Potluck and Wake Up Wednesdays […]

8. Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama says

Thank you SO much for featuring my Happy Birthday Cake Batter French Toast, Meghan! :) And thank you for hosting another fab party! Have a wonderful week!
    Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama recently posted…Homemade Peanut Butter Beer BreadMy Profile

9. Raven @ True Blue Baking says

Thanks Meghan for the party and have a great week!

Raven J. True Blue Baking
    Raven @ True Blue Baking recently posted…~Triple Citrus Thumbprint Cookies~My Profile

10. Beth @ The First Year Blog says

Hi Meghan! I totally agree, I am always on the lookout for easy meal ideas! Thank you for sharing our salsa this week!

11. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls says

Yes, you can have a cocktail version of Passion Tea Lemonade!! It sounds like you definitely need a few, searching for a house is really stressful! Thanks so much for the feature, and the party Meghan. Have a great week. :)
    Lisa @ Cooking with Curls recently posted…Matcha Pancakes with Pomegranate Acai SyrupMy Profile

12. Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate says

Thanks for hosting!! Have a fabulous week, Meghan!
    Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate recently posted…A Dozen Ways to SAVE Before, During, and After Your Disney World Vacation!My Profile

13. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner says

Thanks for hosting Meghan – have a great week!
    Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner recently posted…Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed PancakesMy Profile