22 Egg Recipes for breakfast

Is there anything better than eggs for breakfast? I’ve rounded up 22 of my favorite egg recipes and they’re all perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch!

22 Egg Recipes perfect for breakfast and brunch!!
We eat eggs a lot in our house. Eggs are low carb and pretty easy to make. I’m always looking for new egg recipes to make on the weekends. This round up is perfect egg lovers and those who love a homemade breakfast!

Slow Cooker Italian Egg Strata

Easy Crock Pot Recipe Italian Egg Strata via www.thetastyfork.com

Mini Chile Relleno Casserole

No sharing needed - Mini Chile Relleno Casserole. #breakfast #recipe #brunch  Recipe from The Tasty Fork

One Minute Breakfast Burritos

At $1.99 a serving, this one-minute breakfast burrito is healthier and faster than anything than you can grab at the drive-through window! #eggs #breakfast #recipe

Easy Breakfast Ham & Cheese Pizza

Breakfast Pizza Egg Ham Cheese

Eggs Baked in Avocado

Breakfast Egg Bake Casserole

Breakfast Egg Bake Casserole from www.thisgalcooks.com

Breakfast Enchiladas

Breakfast Enchiladas ~ Tortillas stuffed with sausage, eggs, cheese and bacon then topped with more bacon and cheese! Make the night before!

Ranch Eggs Breakfast Sandwich

Fennel, Roasted Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Quiche

Recipe for Lent - Breakfast for Dinner - Fennel, Roasted Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Quiche - #recipe from The Tasty Fork

Baked Scrambled Eggs

Baked Scrambled Egg Recipe | easier than stove top eggs and SO EASY!

Ham & Cheese Breakfast Bars

Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bars are loaded with veggies, ham and cheese and baked on a crescent roll crust!  Serve with a cold glass of milk for the perfect breakfast or brunch! | MomOnTimeout.com #sponsored

Hollandaise Sauce & Eggs Benedict

Hollandaise Sauce and Eggs Benedict | from willcookforsmiles.com #sauce

Bacon Spinach Breakfast Casserole

Baco Spinach Breakfast Casserole

Veggie Quiche

Veggie Quiche www.callmepmc.com #callmepmc

Breakfast Queso Fundido

Breakfast Queso Fundido

Sausage Egg & Cheese Quiche Tart

Sausage Egg and Cheese Quiche Tart from This Gal Cooks.

Breakfast Tostadas

Breakfast Tostadas - scrambled eggs, salsa, and southwestern slaw! Such a yummy twist on breakfast

Breakfast Tarts

Veggie Eggs Benedict

Veggie Eggs Benedict

Potato, Ham & Cheese Crescent Mini Quiches

Potato, Ham and Cheese Crescent Mini Quiches are easy to make and fun to eat! | MomOnTimeout.com

Breakfast Pizza

Breakfast Pizza 1

Country Breakfast Casserole

meghan sigfacebook-navy-e1354584865245twitter-bird-navy-e1354585015102pinterest-navy-e1354584988182instagram-navy-e1354584944683google-plus-navy-e1357068399904

1. Mercedes {Beyond Beauty Lounge} says

Yum, I have to pin some of these for later. Now I’m ready for breakfast.
    Mercedes {Beyond Beauty Lounge} recently posted…“MAC Box of Chocolates Blogger-Curated Palette Giveaway”My Profile

2. Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama says

Such a delicious breakfast round-up, Meghan! :) Thank you so much for including my Country Breakfast Casserole!
    Pinned & shared!
    Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama recently posted…Chocolate Screwdriver Angel Food CakeMy Profile

3. Lyne Proulx says

Great idea for a post! I love eggs and just pinned this! Love the pizza recipe. I really like your blog and could pin every post lol! Thanks for sharing from SITS.

4. Zainab @ Blahnik Baker says

I just want breakfast NOW!!! Lots and lots of great ideas here. Thanks for the collection. Pinned!
    Zainab @ Blahnik Baker recently posted…Cheesecake with Ginger Lime Candied StrawberriesMy Profile

5. Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats says

Ok, now I want breakfast food all day long. Eggs rock, yum! Loving this roundup Meghan, thanks for including me with all these fabulous dishes!
    Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats recently posted…Creamy Tomato Basil SoupMy Profile

6. Heather @ Sugar Dish Me says

Now I want brunch. Thanks for including my bacon spinach breakfast casserole! These are so many great ideas here!
    Heather @ Sugar Dish Me recently posted…Meal Plans Made Simple #5My Profile

7. tanya says

Now I need eggs for breakfast!! Thanks for sharing my pizza!
    tanya recently posted…Meals Made Simple Meal PlanMy Profile

8. Meghan says

I LOVE eggs! and Meghan is an awesome name! Pinned and following, excited to have found your blog through SITS girls :)

9. Michelle @ Tales of a Fit Kitty Mama says

Everything looks delicious! Thanks for sharing (I might have to go make some eggs right now!)!!
    Michelle @ Tales of a Fit Kitty Mama recently posted…Thinking Out Loud #1My Profile

10. Melissa @ The Coupon Chronicles says

These look great. I especially like that eggs benedict – that is my favorite, but I have never tried the eggs baked in the avocado. That looks very interesting, and I am going to have to try that one! Thanks for all the great ideas!

11. Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell says

I don’t know what to try first. They all look impossibly delicious! Every single one of them!

12. Lyuba@willcookforsmiles says

I love breakfast and all these look fantastic! I want to try so many of them :)
    Thank you for including me!
    Lyuba@willcookforsmiles recently posted…Salted Caramel Brownie TrufflesMy Profile

13. Julie @ Julie's Eats & Treats says

Thanks for including me! Pinned!
    Julie @ Julie’s Eats & Treats recently posted…Thursday JEMs {Julie’s Easy Meal Plans} 2/13/14My Profile