I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #CollectiveBias
Kraft Recipe Makers puts the easy in easy meals! The meal kit comes with two delicious sauces which saves times and helps to get dinner on the table quicker. It’s #CookinComfort in your own home!
I’m all about a good short cut. I’ll often buy jarred marinara sauce and add some fresh herbs to it when we have pasta night. Those pre-made salads you can get at the grocery store are my friend when I don’t have time to think about lunch. And I need to have an intervention when it comes to fresh juices for breakfast.
Like a lot of you, my time is valuable. And even though I love to cook, I don’t want to spend all night in the kitchen to get dinner ready. Kraft Recipe Makers makes the dinner rush less hectic. Each meal kit comes with two sauces. All you need to get in the protein and a few additional items. Walmart has a lot of Kraft Recipe Makers varieties for you to try - New England Pot Roast, Hickory BBQ Beef, Tex-Mex Chicken Fajita, Three Cheese Chicken Florentine, Three Cheese Chicken Florentine, Verde Chicken Enchilada, Chicken Cacciatore, Chicken Bruschetta Pasta Skillet and Asian Fish Tacos.
Kraft Recipe Makers can be found in the packaged foods aisle at Walmart. Just look for Kraft Mac n’ Cheese and it will be near by! I was having a hard time picking which variety to make… but since I can never go longer than a week without a taco, I was really excited to try Asian Fish Tacos!!
Besides making this meal in less than 30 minutes, the two savory sauces made the Asian Fish Tacos extra delicious! My husband and I LOVED this dinner!! We actually ate it two nights in a row…which means a lot because I don’t like leftovers unless the dinner is awesome. Kraft Recipe Makers makes this easy meal taste like a dinner we would eat at a restaurant!
Life is busy enough and having easy meals to make for dinner is something I’m always open to trying. Kraft Recipe Makers and Asian Fish Tacos will be making many appearances in our house when I want a homemade meal but I’m short on time. Have you tried Kraft Recipes Makers? Which one did you try? Or which one would you like to try??
- 1.5 lb tilapia fillets, cut crosswise into 1-inch-wide
- 1 package of Kraft Recipe Makers, Asian Fish Tacos
- 1.5 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 (16 oz) package of coleslaw mix
- 12 corn tortillas, 6 inch
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Turn oven to 375 degrees. Place a baking rack on top of a roast pan. Coat rack with cooking spray.
- Place fish in a large bowl. Empty baking sauce (the brown sauce) out of the pouch onto the fish. Using your hands, coat fish with sauce. In a shallow bowl, add panko. Dip fish strips into panko and cover until coated. Place on baking rack. Repeat with all fish strips. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until fish can be flaked with a fork.
- While fish is cooking, mix coleslaw blend and finishing sauce in a bowl. Warm tortillas.
- To serve, place a couple fish strips on a tortilla and top with coleslaw. Squeeze lime over taco.