Wake Up Wednesdays #15

Welcome back to Wake Up Wednesdays! We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday last week. I definitely ate too much, and there’s no chance of stopping anytime soon – not with all of the fabulous recipes you guys link up each week!

Wake Up Wednesdays Week 13

We love sharing all of your hard work, and here is where to find us:

We’re also pinning features to our Wake Up Wednesdays Pinterest board, so make sure you’re following along. Ok, onto the features from last week’s party!!

This week’s most clicked post was this gorgeous Hanukkah Peppermint Brownie Tart from True Blue Baking:

Peppermint-Brownie-Tart

I am absolutely in love with this Christmas Vanilla Roll Cake from Roxana’s Home Baking. This absolutely needs a spot on my holiday table!!

Christmas-Vanilla-Roll-Cake-Recipe-

I’m a sucker for all things peppermint, so these Peppermint Shortbread Bar Cookies from Inside BruCrewLife are speaking my language!

Peppermint-Shortbread-Bar-Cookies-title

We love all things cheesy + potatoes, so I’m really digging this Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole from Back for Seconds. A perfect casserole to feed a crowd this holiday season!

Easy-Holiday-Side-Dish-Recipe

Gingerbread just says “holiday” to me. I’m totally drooling over these Gingerbread Caramel Gooey Bars from What’s Cooking, Love?

Gingerbread Caramel Gooey Bars6

And check out this free Holiday Chalkboard Printable from I Should Be Mopping the Floor. Love!

christmas chalkboard printable

If you were featured, don’t forget a button!

Wake Up Wednesdays
Wake Up Wednesdays Features

Are you ready to party??

link party info

meghan sig

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketgoogle+

1. Robyn @ simply fresh dinners says

Oh my gosh, I’m going to be thinking of that Christmas Vanilla Roll Cake all day! Beautiful. Thanks so much for hosting, Ladies. Have a great day.

2. Kimberly @ A time to freeze says

Thanks for hosting! Hope you’re having a great week!
    Kimberly @ A time to freeze recently posted…Weekly Menu {Dec 2-8}My Profile

3. Joceelyn @BruCrew Life says

Thank you so much for the fun party and for sharing my Peppermint Shortbread Cookies :-)
    Joceelyn @BruCrew Life recently posted…Reese’s Sweet and Salty BarkMy Profile

4. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet says

Thanks so much for hosting!!
    Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet recently posted…Pecan Cinnamon Graham Cracker CrustMy Profile

5. Samantha @ Five Heart Home says

Thanks so much for the party, Meghan! Hope you’re enjoying your December so far! :)
    Samantha @ Five Heart Home recently posted…Free Christmas Printable ~ Have Yourself A Merry Little ChristmasMy Profile

6. Lisa @ Cooking with Curls says

Thanks so much for the party Meghan! Have a wonderful week! :)
    Lisa @ Cooking with Curls recently posted…Merry Moolah GiveawayMy Profile

7. Raven says

Whoo Hoooo… Thank you so, so much Meghan for featuring my Hanukkah Peppermint Brownie Tart. I am so amazed to get most clicked, I hardly ever get most clicked. This has made my week!! Also thank you for hosting such a great link party every week, I do look forward to it!!

Raven J. True Blue Baking
    Raven recently posted…~Tropical Peanut Butter Balls & Haystacks~My Profile

8. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner says

Thanks for the party Meghan!