More than 20 Special Cake and Pie Recipes for the Holidays

It’s never too early to think about the holidays. I put together more than 20 cake and pie recipes that aren’t your typical holiday desserts. These tasty treats are sure to impress your guests! I found all of these wonderful recipes at last week’s Wake Up Wednesdays Link Party. Remember to pin the original source and come party with me this Tuesday at 8pm CST for Wake Up Wednesdays! See you there!!

More than 20 Special Cake and Pie Recipes for the Holidays. These aren't your Mom's recipes!! Round up on thetastyfork.com

Cranberry Pecan Pie

Amazing and festive: Cranberry Pecan Pie

Peanut Butter Pie with White Chocolate Ganache

Peanut Butter Pie with White Chocolate Ganache | This pie is so rich and delicious! via www.wineandglue.com

Snickers Peanut Butter Cheesecake

Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake

Vanilla Bean Cheesecake

Nielsen-Massey Vanilla, Cheesecake recipe, Vanilla bean, Progressive Dinner

Simply The Best Chocolate Cake

THE BEST Chocolate Cake

Apple Pie Cups with Cinnamon Streusel Topping

Traditional apple pie got a make-over! Apple pie cups with cinnamon streusel topping from Roxanashomebaking.com

Pumpkin Panna Cotta Tart

Pumpkin pie panna cotta tart

Easy Pecan Pie (without Corn Syrup!!)

easy pecan pie

Pumpkin Spice “Company” Cake

Company Pumpkin Spice Cake with Coffee-mate at shakentogetherlife.com

Almond Joy Cheesecakes

Almond Joy Cheesecakes

Peach Crumble & Plum Pie

Peach Crumble & Plum Pie

Pumpkin Roll

Pumpkin Roll

Marshmallow Oreo Fudge Cake

Marshmallow Oreo Fudge Cake - Rich, fudgy, gooey, and perfect for holidays! @Backforseconds  #pokecake #chocolate #dessert #holidaydessert #pumpkindessert

Persimmons Spice Tea Cake

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cheesecake {Gluten Free & Sugar Free}

Peanut Butter Chocolate cheesecake with a brownie crust and chocolate ganache topping (sugar free and gluten free) Recipe @ Intoxicatedonlife.com

meghan sig

facebook-navy-e1354584865245twitter-bird-navy-e1354585015102pinterest-navy-e1354584988182instagram-navy-e1354584944683google-plus-navy-e1357068399904

1. Theresa @ Delicacious says

Thank you for including my passionfruit marble cake, Meghan!

• Meghan Early Swint says

You’re welcome!! I can’t wait to try your recipe. Passionfruit is SO good!!

2. Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen says

What a great roundup, now I want pie!!
    Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen recently posted…Salted Caramel Cinnamon Apple Snickerdoodle CookiesMy Profile

3. Raquel @ Organized Island says

What a fantastic collection. I should not have looked at this right now, when I am hungry. I am pinning this!
    Raquel @ Organized Island recently posted…Rock and Brews and Ballast Point Beer PairingMy Profile

4. Anjana @ At The Corner Of Happy & Harried says

Thanks for featuring my Rich Chocolate Cake recipe, Meghan! Amazing round-up!!
    xo,
    Anjana.
    Anjana @ At The Corner Of Happy & Harried recently posted…Photography Styling Challenge #5 – BedroomMy Profile

• Meghan Early Swint says

I can never pass up a chocolate cake.. especially a rich chocolate cake!

5. Allie | Baking A Moment says

Thank you so much for featuring my tart! I love your whole collection… all so seasonal yet a little different than the usual. :)
    Allie | Baking A Moment recently posted…Apple Rose Tart with Maple Custard and Walnut Crust (Gluten Free)My Profile

6. Arlene @FlourOnMyFace says

Thanks for including my Vanilla Bean Cheesecake is a great Holiday Dessert roundup!
    Arlene @FlourOnMyFace recently posted…Progressive Dinner: Crock Pot Meatball Appetizer | Nielsen-Massey Vanilla GiveawayMy Profile

7. Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet says

This is a GREAT roundup Meghan!
    Nancy P.@thebittersideofsweet recently posted…Sweet Potato Butternut Squash Quinoa SoupMy Profile

8. Zainab @ Blahnik Baker says

Oh boy!! SO many delicious cakes and pies here Meghan. Thanks for the collection. Pinned!! Thanks for including mine too :)
    Zainab @ Blahnik Baker recently posted…Pumpkin Coconut PieMy Profile