20+ Fall Soup and Chili Recipes

Soup and chili recipes are easy and perfect for warming you up on a crisp fall day! I put together more than 20 of my favorite Fall soup and chili recipes. I found all of these recipes from my weekly link party, Wake Up Wednesdays. Be sure to pin your favorite recipes from the original source and come party with me on Tuesday at 8pm CST for our next Wake Up Wednesdays Link Party!

20+ Fall Soup & Chili Recipes on The Tasty Fork. www.thetastyfork.com

Veggie Chili

Veggie Chili

The Best Ever Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Barley Soup

Amazing slow cooker soup full of tender vegetables, beef and flavorful broth

Tomato Basil Soup

Healthy Chicken Chili

Ramen Vegetable Soup

Ramen Vegetable Soup

Chicken Corn Chowder

Chicken Corn Chowder | cupcakesandkalechips.com | #soup #onepotmeal #glutenfree

Apple Cheddar Soup

Sweet apples, hearty potatoes and savory cheddar cheese make for the perfect fall soup! www.couponingncooking.com

Crock Pot Italian Wedding Soup

Slow Cooker Chicken & White Bean Chili

Quick & Easy Game Day Chili

Quick & Easy Game Day Chili

Pasta e Fagioli

Pasta e Fagoili | Cooking on the Front Burner #Italian #pasta

Moroccan Butternut Squash Soup

moroccan butternut squash soup cookingwithcurls.com

Chipotle Chicken  & Corn Chowder

chipotle chicken & corn chowder

Healthy Turkey Chili

Healthy Turkey Chili

meghan sig

facebook-navy-e1354584865245twitter-bird-navy-e1354585015102pinterest-navy-e1354584988182instagram-navy-e1354584944683google-plus-navy-e1357068399904

1. Robyn @ simply fresh dinners says

Hi Meghan,
    I’ve been so busy trying to make the move over to WordPress that I didn’t see this until now!

Thank you so much for featuring my chili. I love your blog and have visited her often.
    Have a great Monday.
    Robyn @ simply fresh dinners recently posted…Healthy Caesar Dressing and roasted chickpeasMy Profile

• Meghan Early Swint says

Ooooh, I know the feeling Robyn! Moving over is a doozy but totally worth it! I hope you’re having a great week!!

2. Kathy says

Thank you for featuring my Butternut Squash and Apple Soup! All of these soups look fantastic!
    Kathy recently posted…Berry Banana SmoothieMy Profile

• Meghan Early Swint says

I want to make every soup in the round up! Yours looks delish!

3. Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner says

Hi Meghan! Thanks for including my Pasta e Fagioli – pinned so I can try out some of the other recipes!
    Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner recently posted…Chocolate Pumpkin CrepesMy Profile

• Meghan Early Swint says

Thank you so much for pinning and linking up to Wake Up Wednesdays!

4. Wake Up Wednesdays - Kitchen Meets Girl says

[…] After eating a delicious breakfast, even out your daily calorie intake with one of these soup & chili recipes. Over the past few links parties, I’ve been seeing some awesome recipes, so Meghan couldn’t resist putting together more that 20 of her favorite soup & chili recipes! […]

5. Wake Up Wednesdays {Week 10} | wine & glue says

[…] After eating a delicious breakfast, even out your daily calorie intake with one of these soup & chili recipes. Over the past few links parties, I’ve been seeing some awesome recipes, so I couldn’t resist putting together more that 20 of my favorite soup & chili recipes! […]

6. Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats says

Whats not to love about chili or soup during this time of year! Perfect roundup post, pinning! Thanks for including my soup girl!
    Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats recently posted…Roasted Acorn Squash with Cranberries, Almonds, & Brown Sugar #MysteryDishMy Profile

7. Stacey @ Real Housemoms says

Thank you so much for featuring my {Crock Pot} French Onion Soup! All of the other soups and chilis look yummy too!
    Stacey @ Real Housemoms recently posted…Spooky Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate CupcakesMy Profile

• Meghan Early Swint says

It looks SO GOOD!!! I love french onion soup and I can’t wait to make it in the crock pot!

8. Samantha @ Five Heart Home says

Thanks so much for including my Chicken & White Bean Chili in your round-up, Meghan! I adore soup/stew/chili this time of year and can’t wait to try some of these out. Hope you have a great week!
    Samantha @ Five Heart Home recently posted…The BEST Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread (or Muffins)My Profile

• Meghan Early Swint says

Thanks for linking up every week to Wake Up Wednesday! I love to highlight our regulars :)