Menu Planning Monday

Menu Planning Monday has 5 days worth of recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner and Desserts. All of the recipes are links from my weekly link party, Wake Up Wednesdays.

Menu Planning Monday on www.thetastyfork.com. Recipes from Wake Up Wednesday Link Party

There was another great week of link ups at Wake Up Wednesday #4!! I had a hard time narrowing down 5 recipes for each category. I hope you like the ones I selected and find some new blogs to follow.

Breakfast

Caprese Bites from Cooking on the Front Burner

White Chocolate Strawberry Scones from The First Year Blog

Candy Corn Popcorn from Learning, Creating, Living

Pizza Tarts from The Home Heart

Dinner

Pulled Chicken in the Crock Pot from Jodie Fitz

Cilantro Lime Marinated Flank Steak with Homemade Chimichurri from This Silly Girl’s Life

Cast Iron Skillet Pizza from Kathy’s Kitchen Table

Sticky Sesame Chicken from Six Sisters Stuff

Slow Cooker Meatball Subs Sandwiches from Five Heart Home

Desserts

Homemade No-Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream from Cupcakes & Kale Chips

Easy Pumpkin Roll Dessert from Yummy Healthy Easy

Paleo Pecans from Pint Sized Baker

Pumpkin Krispies Treats from I Dig Pinterest

Black Bean Truffles from Miss Candiquik

Have a great week!!!

meghan sig

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketgoogle+

1. Wake Up Wednesdays - Heather's French Press says

[…] Wednesdays Pinterest board, so make sure you’re following along. Meghan put together another weekly menu plan for you using last week’s link-ups: And crock pot recipes were such a popular theme last […]

2. Wake Up Wednesdays #5 - The Tasty Fork says

3. Wake Up Wednesdays {Week 5} | wine & glue says

[…] Wednesdays Pinterest board, so make sure you’re following along.Meghan put together another weekly menu plan for you using last week’s link-ups:And crock pot recipes were such a popular theme last week […]

4. Kathy says

Thanks for including my Cast Iron Skillet Pizza, Meghan! This is such a great idea! So many good choices here!
    Kathy recently posted…Sausage and Lentil SoupMy Profile

• Meghan Early Swint says

You’re welcome!! I’m a deep dish pizza girl, so I think your recipe would be a great at home fix!

5. Jodie Fitz says

THANK you so much for sharing my bbq chicken recipe & including it in your weekly menu planning Monday :)! I just added a link back to that post – have a GREAT week ~ jodie :) xo

6. Krista @ joyfulhealthyeats says

Sounds like you better get to cooking girl. :) You got lots of goodies on this list! Thanks for the shout out for the breakfast potatoes!
    Krista @ joyfulhealthyeats recently posted…Pumpkin Recipes: A RoundupMy Profile

7. Caprice @ The Home Heart says

Thank you so much for choosing my Pizza Tarts for your menu :) Have a great week!
    Caprice @ The Home Heart recently posted…Chicken StroganoffMy Profile

• Meghan Early Swint says

You’re welcome, Caprice!! They look like the perfect snack!! What a great idea

8. Samantha @ Five Heart Home says

You’re so sweet to include my Slow Cooker Meatball Subs in your menu plan this week, Meghan! Lots of great ideas here. It’s so easy to get stuck in a rut with menu planning, so thanks for the inspiration!
    Samantha @ Five Heart Home recently posted…Pumpkin Biscoff Bundt Cake with Cookie Butter Swirl and GlazeMy Profile

• Meghan Early Swint says

Samantha, those meatballs looked amazing!! Thank you for linking up to Wake Up Wednesday! Hope to see you this week!

9. Beth says

Hi Meghan! Thanks for sharing my white chocolate strawberry scones in your menu plan!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

10. Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life says

Thanks so much for including my flank steak, you won’t be disappointed, hehe!

• Meghan Early Swint says

Flank steak is one of my favorites and I’m always looking for a new recipe. Thank you for linking up!