One thing I love to do is find new blogs. Some of you might know that from my #FollowFriday feature which I highlight a blog I’m crushing on and share 5 of their posts. I recently joined a new group called, Surprise Recipe Swap. Each month, a blogger is assigned to another participating blogger and pick a recipe of theirs to make & post about. If this is something you’d like to join, click on the Surprise Recipe Swap image to sign up!
I’m so excited to be sharing with you a recipe by Amy from Amy’s Cooking Adventures. I LOVE her site! Amy has so many great recipes; I had a hard time picking which one I wanted to feature on my blog today. With the Super Bowl right around the corner, I’ve been searching for the perfect Super Bowl party food. Amy had a lot of great options but I was drawn to her Buffalo Chicken Taquitos. I don’t think I can watch a football game without some kind of “buffalo” recipe. Buffalo wings, buffalo chicken dip, buffalo mac n’ cheese.. you get my drift. I never thought to make buffalo chicken taquitos!
This part of the post is for Amy – YOU’RE A GENUIS!! Not only was your recipe easy to follow, I also had all of the ingredients on hand. (That’s a lot of points in my book!!) I don’t know how I lived my life this long without Buffalo Chicken Taquitos. They were SO good! My hubby referred to this recipe as “the jam” — so that’s a thumbs up from both of us!
I will 100% be making these taquitos again. They’re way better than anything you could ever get in the frozen isle of your grocery store. It’s the perfect party food and surprisingly, they aren’t messy.
Thank you Amy for the recipe! You’ve got a new reader (me!) and I hope my readers will stop by Amy’s Cooking Adventures and find recipes they love, too!
Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- ½ tsp seasoning salt
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup wing sauce, such as Franks
- 5 green onions, white & green parts sliced
- 1 cup shredded marble jack cheese
- 10 flour tortillas, 6-inch size
- Cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine chicken and the next 5 ingredients. Stir until mixed well.
- On a tortilla, place a small amount of filling onto each and roll tightly. On a cookie sheet lined with foil, spray with cooking spray. Place each taquito on the cookie sheet seam side down. When all 10 taquitos are on the cookie sheet, spray the top with cooking spray. (This will help them brown.)
- Bake the taquitos at 450 degrees F for 10-15 minutes and serve.
Recipe by Amy’s Cooking Adventures